Appointments are made by our physicians’ secretaries at a time convenient for you. We will make every effort to maintain a concise schedule, but since procedure times vary, delays may occasionally occur. Endoscopy instructions will be provided at the time of your initial office visit. If you have any questions concerning your endoscopy procedure after 3 p.m. on weekdays or on weekends, please call our main office number at (858) 453-5200 to reach your physician. To request an appointment online, click here.
What do I need to bring the day of my procedure?
- Your insurance card(s).
- Driver’s license or photo ID.
- A list of your current medications.
- A portion of your procedure payment (the co-pay or deductible will be due at the time of service).
- Leave valuables and jewelry at home.
- Wear comfortable, loose fitting clothes.
- Plan arrive at the center 45 minutes prior to the procedure. You should expect a stay of two to three hours total.
- If you’re younger than 18, you must have a parent or guardian accompany you to sign your paperwork. For children younger than 18, a parent/guardian must bring the child’s medical history and physical that was completed by a pediatrician. If you are an adult who is unable to sign the consent, you must have someone with you who is authorized to sign on your behalf.
- Bring the name and phone number of the person (must be 16 years or older with a valid driver’s license) who will be taking you home. You will not be permitted to drive, take a taxi alone or leave the center without an adult chaperone.